Monday, March 3, 2014

Welcome

Hi! Welcome to my blog! My name is Alisha and I am the blessed Mama to Cowpoke (7) and Grace (4) and wife to #827, who is a police corporal in the metroplex. My Grace has some special needs and for about the past two years people have been encouraging me to blog about our journey. I am finally giving in. This is a therapeutic place for me to vent and somehow I hope it can encourage you no matter where you are in your journey.  We called this site Grace & Gator. Gator is Grace's service dog that is currently in his last 90 days of training. He is going to provide a wealth of services to Grace and help her to enjoy this world we live in.
 
 
 


I love this picture of my babies! It was a lucky shot one Sunday after church. I am so thankful God chose me to be the mother of these two precious blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment