Thursday, January 29, 2015

Day 4

Well hopefully things will get better after today. We moved rooms so those who wanted to send mail the new room is 121. It was one of those days where I was thankful to be wearing my Be The Church shirt. Every time I would look down and see the bright yellow logo I would be reminded that we are to be Christ's witnesses and show love to others even when it feels inconvenient, ridiculous and undeserved. Keep praying for us friends!

My phone is also dead and won't turn on. It says to plug in to iTunes and is locked. I youtubed some reset videos and now it won't turn on at all. Go figure. Message me on facebook or call 827 if you need me and pray for Best Buy to be able to fix it in the morning.

We end today with good news for my sister and good news for 827. These moments remind me of the bigger picture and God's greater plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment